The WILDPEAK A/T3W is engineered for adventure, any time and in any weather. The A/T3W combines aggressive off-road ability and rugged terrain driving without compromise on the pavement. An optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound enable the A/T3W to excel in three areas: wear, winter, and wet performance. Designed for severe snow conditions, every A/T3W tire is qualified by USTMA and TRAC for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol. The A/T3W is packed with technology, from Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes to an all-new proprietary lower sidewall. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire.
- DEEPEST TREAD IN THE CATEGORY *Class-leading tread depth provides long lasting wear as well as consistent snow and hydroplane resistance throughout the life of the tire (*LT Sizes, 20/32nds inches).
- POWERFUL HIGH TORQUE SUPPORT 3D Canyon Sipe Technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- DURABLE OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step‐down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- RUGGED SIDEWALL PROTECTION Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
- SUPERIOR WEAR LIFE Silica tread compound delivers superior wear life and wet performance (non‐LT sizes).
-INTERNAL COOLING PROTECTION Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
- OUTER APEX SIDEWALL Tough outer sidewall features a secondary bead apex that acts as a heat shield to protect the internal casing of the tire, resulting in confident handling and durability with the added benefit of sidewall protection on rough roads and trails.
- ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION FREE replacement for up to two years or for the first 3/32nds of tread life (Restrictions apply, consult the Warranty section of our Tire Care Safety page for details).